Thursday 19 March 2015

Free Pattern Choice

Free patterns to choose from
If you haven't already subscribed to my email list then today might be your lucky day! 

I'm giving away one of my most popular knitting patterns (normally valued at £2.50 and more) to anyone that subscribes. And what do you get when you subscribe you might ask. Well I'm building up a number of tactics to keep you interested.

  1. News , whether its new knitwear or home decor I've designed from scratch you will be the 1st to know
  2. Reviews of other hand craft sellers, what they sell , any selling tips they can provide you
  3. Any free gifts or sales that I get to know about 
  4. Free knitting tutorials
  5. News re newly published knitting patterns & where you can get hold of them.
  6. Small business tips , as I find them, you will too
  7. Book / course reviews, If I have read a good woolly book or attended an interesting course I will let you know

I'm going to try and cater for you knitters, crafty people, small business owners, buyers of feminine knitwear and home decor. The range is wide and the newsletters will cover lots of interesting ideas.   Please click here to make your choice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase