Friday 16 December 2016

The Big Tea Cosy 2017

The Big Tea Cosy 2017

The Big Tea Cosy helps to raise vital money and awareness for Breast Cancer Haven, a charity that provides free emotional, physical and practical support to anyone affected by breast cancer, from its centres across the UK.

Love Knitting are helping to support this national fundraising campaign which will take place 1 – 7 February 2017 by providing all of us with knitting patterns, yarn etc to make some gorgeous knitted tea cosies ready for the event.

They asked me if I would design a tea cosy knitting pattern specially for this event, I was totally honored to do this for Haven. Knowing that all proceeds for the knitting pattern will go towards this charity really touches my heart strings (and yours too hopefully). 

Browse my Pattern Now
To help this fundraising campaign, 10% from sales of any of my mug and tea pot cosy's will be donated to Breast Cancer Haven too.  The mug cosy's especially will make lovely last minute stocking stuffers, great little Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase