Sunday 22 May 2011

Custom Order - v shaped orthopedic cushion / pillow cover

Morning everyone


I mentioned the custom order in a recent post. Well it's finished now and I thought you may be interested in the finished result. 

Also I would like some comments from you all as to whether you think it's something I should be adding to my shop. Maybe giving the customers a choice of fabrics and colour of yarn.

Also , whilst I was knitting it , I was concience of keeping the shaping as simple as possible because then I could write this up as a pattern to sell on-line. Again , if you could leave a comment if you have had experience of making and selling pdf patterns it would be much appreciated.

Anyway to get back to the main point , below are some piccies taken of the finished cushion.

A close up of the knitted side of the pillow

The other side

In situ

8 comments:

  1. Do you know what, I reckon it is worth a try. The thing about those, is they never have nice covers so you have to hide them under the bed cos they look odd. I say try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I agree with Joy - they never have nice covers so you could be on to a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Would make a lovely addition to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Fem, perfect for long hours chatting at a BNR! :P I sat still so long on Saturday that my shoulders went stiff! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could try to corner the prgnant/breastfeeding mum market with pastel shades, etc., too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see lots of potential with this- you have designed it really well:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    Insomnia memory foam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog post about the custom order V-shaped orthopedic item is fascinating! It's always refreshing to see businesses offering personalized solutions for their customers.
    maya rudolph net worth

    ReplyDelete

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase