Thursday, 5 May 2011

Book shelf plan

Book shelf plan

I decided this morning that I need to get organised before I do any more crafting or even decorating.

This should take my mind of crafting for a little while, even though it is related (organising my crafts sounds wicked) and should get me in the mood for sorting my house out (mentioned in my previous post) .  I’m also rubbish at doing any paperwork , paying bills etc, although some how they always get paid and on time.  I feel that it is something I don’t do very well. 

So I went and bought myself a bookcase (well it’s a CD / DVD case really) and came up with a plan.

  1. Put next to the desk / near electric points
  2. Work books / physiological books  / crafting books – organise
  3. Desk light – get bulb, place on top of bookshelf
  4. Electronic photo-frame – set up
  5. Use sticky labels – so know where to put things back when I move them
  6. Boxes to keep odds and end in (for crafts working on now?) – label
  7. Organise letters/ bills – those read / those not read / those that require some work to – in / out / pending
  8. Organise desk drawers & label
  9. Magazines – where do these go?
  10. Stuff in files – organise / sort out – where do these go?
  11. Stuff in filing cabinet – can I sort out so can replace with coffee table?
  12. And then ............ & only then create something handmade to go on my bookcase (pinched this idea off one my followers - thanks Joy)
Can you all make sure I stick to the plan , especially number 12 please.

So here is my bookcase now , lets see what it is like in a few days

2 comments:

  1. Great plan. any tips for me getting to grips with my loft space?

    ReplyDelete

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase

Thanks for reading.... but don't stop yet, take a read at old blog posts or other blogs I like below