Sunday 11 September 2016

Cables for the Home are trending now!

Cosy comfy cables are in trend, in gorgeous scrumptious colours or in neutral ecru cream , they truly bring your room to life. Look at my collection !

What do you think? dying to try your hand at cabling? or just want to buy one ready made? Either way you are on to a winner. 

I have ready made cable cushions available in my on-line shop, some in my range of un-dyed yarn , the British Blue Faced Leicester Aran yarn and others in a variety of colours. I am happy to knit any of my cable designs up in any colour you need to match your decor.  Just contact me here.





Want to give cabling a go yourself?  I have a knitting kit available, where you don't have to worry about finding the correct yarn as its already been chosen for you! 

Cable Cushion Knit Kit

and I also have a free knitting pattern, so you can use up some of your stash (like I did). 


Hope you like cabling as much I do! Let me know won't you. Would love to know how you use cabling in your home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase