Saturday 17 January 2015

Found these great knitters font!

Wow! , that's all I can say. 

These have been on my "to do list" for the last few years. I thought some unique knitters fonts would brighten up my photos that I put in my blog and I had been planning on making some myself. It's one of those jobs you never get round to doing as you know it will be a mammoth job.

Last night , whilst scooting around BlogLovin I found someone else that had done them and most importantly she is letting both you and me have them for free.

I'm talking about the great Knitters fonts that you can see in my crafty Mosaic knitting WIP photo below. 


I can't keep a secret , so here's where I downloaded them from - Laylocks Designs wonderful blog

 I so LOVED knitting this mosaic knitting. 

Come back later to see the finished article and to access the knitting pattern, where I have simply explained a little of the mysteries of mosaic knitting. Its a knitting technique I plan to come back to again and again so watch this space.

Tweedy Mosiac knitted shawl for Sale

Tweedy Mosiac shawl knitting pattern 

2 comments:

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase