Thursday 3 March 2011

Cute Clutch bag from a Recycled Jumper

I'm just going to let you in a little secret. I pulled back one of my daughters jumpers the other day. One that I bought her when she was about 10 or 11 (she is now 24) that she decided she didn't want anymore (wonder why).

I have made a lovely little clutch bag !

Photo shows what is left of the jumper (top right), a ball of wool (bottom right) I wound off the jumper and the little clutch bag (left)

Because its been knitted in moss stitch it really shows off the colur combinations and the differences in textures. I love it !  and I love it even more because I've created it with just a little love and attention from me.

Here it is on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/listing/58803874/hand-knit-lace-scarf-shawl-wrap-in-soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase